We are very unhappy with the Adapted mind service. Can no longer sign in or cancel this fraudulent charge.

We are going to have to get an attorney now involved with this. We have tried numerous times to call and email this company to cancel. What a rip off!! Hopefully everyone reads this and stays away from this site.

Have read in other reviews that they have had numerous problems including not being able to cancel this service.

The link to reset a password is not valid so we can get on to this site. This is a scam that no one should have to deal with!

Review about: Adaptedmind Free Trial.

Reason of review: Cannot cancel service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Stealing my money.

Comments

I already canceled my account but they still charged my money.

Same here....although I canceled before the trial, they have been charging 29.95 every month for 6 months .....god I don’t know how to stop them. I called the credit card company n they told to me to call them first.....

I don’t know the phone number . They only have email address and they never respond

I currently am fighting them on the fact that they have charged me $29.95 for the past 10 months and will not stop. The monthly charge is supposed to be $9.95.

My credit card company is currently conducting an investigation. In the meantime, I've had to cancel my credit card that I've had for over 10 years. I am pissed and will not stop until I get my money back!

I also want to help others .... it's just not right.