I contacted Adapted minds last year and wanted to stop the monthly service I feel like we never signed up for. In any event the person ostensibly from Adapted Minds advised that as a parent, I would have to create a parental account to cancel my child's account.

You guessed it, this was next to impossible by design, and I remember calling them again with what I had discovered and to please remove us from their client list. I just discovered they have been tapping my account for $9.95 all this time. I searched and found they are a subsidiary of a Delaware Corp. named Gloworld LLC with registered owners Kumar Kota and Amit Modi.

They are located at 4930 Watson Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054. 408/345-5282 I recently called the above number twice asking for a return call from one of the "principals." Was promised call in 24-48 hours.......no call.

I have stopped further larceny from my account, and aim to pursue the remainder of my stolen money. Many others similarly effected, I hope this information helps.

Review about: Adaptedmind Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Complete sham.

Comments

UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED, CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW! WE PUT OUR ACCOUNT ON HOLD AND THIS COMPANY STILL REMOVE THE FUND FROM OUR ACCOUNT AND OUR CHILDREN ARE STILL BLOCKED FROM USING THE SITE. WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.